Skip to main content

Strange Canes


I was searching the web for a cane I might like. This is the cane left over from my back problems before surgery.


It's very comfortable with its padded handle and stable enough to stand on its own,  But it will easily tip over if pushed.


Here's a cane/seat:

It might be okay for outdoor events but too bulky for ordinary use.





A folding cane might be nice:

But will it stay open?






Gun cane?:

This must be a joke.





This sword cane is real.  Here's a video:


It's too deadly for me. 




I also found a stun gun cane and a blow dart cane.  Who knows what else is out there!




I think I'll stick with my old trusty off set, cushioned handle, tripod tip cane.



Comments

  1. Ha ha, the choices seem endless (and sometimes weird!) If you have a medical supply store near you, you might want to ask advice of their staff about which canes are best and give the most stability. You could also try some out at the store to see how they feel or if the height is right for you -- can't do that on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about a quad cane? They have four feet instead of three. That's the kind I was mentioning yesterday. My cousin's looked quite sturdy, and it didn't tip easily.

    I think James Bond would like the gun cane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of remember seeing a Michael Caine movie where he opened up his cane for a shot of brandy lol...that's the cane I'd like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to mention the ol' sword cane

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! So make choices...some of them very funny. You just never know what you'll run across on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who knew there would be so many choices. Stand tall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never knew there were so many different kinds of canes. Some are pretty strange indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, I knew there were quite a few canes to choose from ... but some of them are rather strange.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends